Unbridled murder / Leigh Hearon.
- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB HEA (Text)||35246000941284||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496714084 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 2018.
After horse trainer and rancher Annie Carson visits a feedlot in eastern Washington, she is determined to save as many horses from slaughter as possible before hightailing it back home--until she discovers the sleazy owner seemingly trampled in his corral. With the fate of the feedlot herd in her hands, Annie must navigate unfamiliar territory while trying to track down a killer and solve an increasingly tangled mystery. But unfortunately for Annie, returning to the Olympic Peninsula alive will be trickier than she ever imagined.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.