The running girl / Sara Blaedel ; translated by Thom Satterlee.
- 3 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC BLA (Text)||35246000941813||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538759738 (softcover) :
- ISBN: 153875973X
- Physical Description: 434 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
Translated from the Danish.
Detective Louise Rick receives a call from her son, Jonas. It's every parent's worst nightmare: A school party has ended in terrifying chaos after a group of violent teenagers forced their way into the building in search of alcohol and valuables. Dashing to the scene, Louise discovers one of the students gravely injured--struck by a car while attempting to run for help. Now the girl's distraught mother, pushed to her emotional breaking point, will do anything to make those who hurt her daughter pay. So when someone targets the gang members with a vicious attack, the girl's mother is the obvious suspect. But Louise can't shake the feeling that the case might not be as cut-and-dried as it first appears. Someone is lying--but who?
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Louise Rick series
- The Camilla trilogy ; 
- Blaedel, Sara. Louise Rick novel.
- Blaedel, Sara. Camilla trilogy ; 2.