The Parisian, or, Al-Barisi : a novel / Isabella Hammad.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC HAM (Text)||35246000983021||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Kitimat Public Library||Ham (Text)||32665002194365||Adult fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Grand Forks||FIC HAM (Text)||35142002678109||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802129437
- Physical Description: ix, 566 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Grove Atlantic hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grove Press, an imprint of Grove Atlantic, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Maps on endpapers.
In 1914, Midhat Kamal the son of a wealthy textile merchant from Nablus, a town in Ottoman Palestine, leaves to study medicine in France. When her returns to Nablus to find it under British rule, and the entire region erupting with nationalist fervor, he must find a way to cope with is conflicting loyalties and the expectations of his community.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Autonomy and independence movements > Fiction.
Middle East > History > Fiction.
Nablus > Fiction.
Paris (France) > Fiction.