On a summer tide / Suzanne Woods Fisher.
- 1 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC FIS (Text)||35246000975423||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-07-24|
|Burns Lake Public Library||AF WOO (Text)||35198000681271||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-08-01|
|Fort St John Public Library||Christian AF FIS (Text)||35211000386740||ADULT Christian Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780800734985 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 305 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Includes discussion questions.
"When her father buys an island off the coast of Maine with the hope of breathing new life into it, Camden Grayson thinks he's lost his mind. An unexpected event sends Cam to his rescue, and she discovers the island has its own way of living and loving" -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Island life > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.