They both die at the end / Adam Silvera.
- 3 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||YA SIL (Text)||35246000977452||Young Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062457806 (paperback) :
- ISBN: 0062457802 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 379 pages, 15 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Harper Teen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"On September 5, a little after midnight, Death-Cast calls Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio to give them some bad news: They're going to die today. Mateo and Rufus are total strangers, but, for different reasons, they're both looking to make a new friend on their End Day. The good news: There's an app for that. It's called the Last Friend, and through it, Rufus and Mateo are about to meet up for one last great adventure--to live a lifetime in a single day.'"-- Amazon.
Booklist Editors' Choice: Books for Youth, 2017.
School Library Journal Best Books, 2017.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Gay teenagers > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Sexual orientation and gender identity