Fizz boom bath! : learn how to make your own bath bombs, body scrubs, and more! / by Isabel Bercaw and Caroline Bercaw.
- 1 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||613.41 BER (Text)||35246000967685||Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-04-10|
|Castlegar Public Library||613.41 BER (Text)||35146002129559||Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-06-08|
|Fort St John Public Library||613.41 BER (Text)||35211000371015||ADULT Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781631064623
- Physical Description: 135 pages : colour illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Rock Point, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Includes index and resources.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Bath bombs: How to make a bath bomb -- Fruity fragrances -- Nutty and spicy fragrances -- Floral fragrances -- Aromatherapy fragrances -- 2. More bath and beauty products: Face, lips and hair -- Soaks and melts -- Hands, feet and everything else.
Have you ever found yourself staring longingly at a table full of scrumptious-looking bath bombs, shower melts, or lotion bars for sale and thought, "Gee, it would be fun to make these at home, but where the heck would I begin?!" Teenage "sisterpreneurs" and creators of Da Bomb Bath Fizzers are here to take the mystery out of bath and body recipes and give you all the tools you need to crown yourself Archbishop of Bathtopia. Isabel and Caroline will hold your hand every step of the way--and then exfoliate it with some sugar scrub when they're finished! This book will teach you how to create all kinds of delightful, natural, homemade bath treats. Fizzers, scrubs, masks, soaps, bubble bars--Fizz Boom Bath! has you covered.--Publisher description.
Search for related items by subject