- 2 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC SWA (Text)||35246000960862||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765395115 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 459 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2016
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
A deadly attack against an M16 team leaves Agent Marc Dane the only survivor - along with evidence framing him as the perpetrator. Forced to go on the run, Dane races against time to uncover the truth behind the attack and clear his name.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conspiracies > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Traitors > Fiction.