Shelter : tales of the aftermath / Dave Hutchison.
- 3 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC HUT (Text)||35246000958056||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781781085042 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Oxford, England : Solaris, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
For Adam Hardy and his small Berkshire community, hardship is all they've ever known. For almost a century after the coming of The Sisters, the survivors of rainswept England have huddled in their tiny communities, scavenging the ruins of the old world. Now, finally, the Long Autumn is coming to an end, and society of a kind is starting to rebuild. But for how long? A new tyrant, Frank Pendennis, has risen in the east, while rumours of something even worse are coming from the north.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
England > Fiction.