Live and let chai / Bree Baker.
- 2 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB BAK (Text)||35246000958072||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492664758 (paperback) :
- ISBN: 1492664758 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Landmark, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
When a customer of Everly Swan's new iced tea shop and café--and former town councilman of Charm--is discovered poisoned on the boardwalk, Everly begins her own investigation of the crime to save her business and bring the guilty to justice.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Businesswomen > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Seaside resorts > Fiction.
Tearooms > Fiction.