The promise / Susan Lantz Simpson.
- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB SIM (Text)||35246000951648||Adult Paperbacks - Romance||Volume hold||Checked out||07/25/2018|
- ISBN: 9781420146608 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 343 pages ; 17 cm
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 
"In Southern Maryland's Amish country, Phoebe Miller dreams of alpacas, not courtship. When her baby sister goes missing, she promises Gott she will abandon her dreams and marry Micah as expected. Ben Miller dreams of a life with Phoebe--beginning with their own alpaca farm. But first he'll have to convince her to make a new promise"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single women > Fiction.
Missing children > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Inspirational romance > Fiction.