Eight simple rules for dating a dragon / Kerrelyn Sparks.
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB SPA (Text)||35246000951614||Adult Paperbacks - Fantasy||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250108258
- ISBN: 125010825X
- Physical Description: viii, 429 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Gwennore is an Elf able to track down the cause of a certain illness and heal it--a valuable asset to her people. But when she is thrust into the realm of the dragons, she discovers a haunted place of power, passion, and magic--one that is plagued by an ancient curse. When she meets the smoldering General Silas Dravenko, Gwen knows she's entered a whole new world of trouble. She's been raised never to trust a dragon. So why does making a deal with the devil feel so good?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Dragons > Fiction.
Elves > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.