The mercy seat : a novel / Elizabeth H. Winthrop.
- 3 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC WIN (Text)||35246000952760||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802128188 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 258 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Grove Atlantic hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grove Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
A complex portrait of a small town in Louisiana in 1943, as seen in the twelve hours before a black teenager's execution for the alleged rape of a white woman.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Race discrimination > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.
Louisiana > History > 20th century > Fiction.