All your perfects : a novel / Colleen Hoover.
- 12 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
1 current hold with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC HOO (Text)||35246000960821||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501171598
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Quinn and Graham's perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair. This is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marriage > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Marital conflict > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.