Murder borrowed, murder blue / Stephanie Blackmoore.
- 4 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB BLA (Text)||35246000943371||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496704825 (mass market paperback) :
- Physical Description: 348 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Kensington mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2018.
"Actress Dakota Craig is set to tie the knot with her famous musician boyfriend at Mallory's Pennsylvania B&B on the most romantic day of the year. Best of all, the whole thing will air on the reality TV show I Do. But the maid of honor has dropped out of the wedding party -- by dropping dead. A lot of people insist the show must go on, so Mallory's investigation keeps getting sidetracked by everything from a meddling mother to a foot of snow to a side project making arrangements for a high school Winter Ball. But if she doesn't catch the noxious culprit, the bride might wind up with a funeral wreath instead of a bouquet." -- Goodreads.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shepard, Mallory (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Wedding supplies and services industry > Fiction.
Weddings > Fiction.
Celebrities > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A wedding planner mystery 3
- Wedding planner mysteries ; 3
- Blackmoore, Stephanie. Wedding planner mystery.