An American marriage : a novel / by Tayari Jones.
- 6 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC JON (Text)||35246000943504||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||10/10/2018|
- ISBN: 9781443456951
- ISBN: 1443456950
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Canadian edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd., 2018.
"Oprah's book club. 2018 selection"
"Newlyweds Celestial and Roy, the living embodiment of the New South, are settling into the routine of their life together when Roy is sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit. An insightful look into the lives of people who are bound and separated by forces beyond their control"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Marriage > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
African American families > Fiction.
False imprisonment > Fiction.
Atlanta (Ga.) > Fiction.