Of books and bagpipes / Paige Shelton.
- 3 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB SHE (Text)||35246000941557||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250136503 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 309 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2017.
"American Delaney Nichols is running an errand for her bookshop boss Edwin MacAlister to pick up a rare comic book , when she stumbles upon the body of the seller. Once again, she is on the trail of a crime in Edinburgh, with links to Edwin's mysterious past."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.