- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB MOO (Text)||35246000939601||Adult Paperbacks (main level) - Fantasy||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780857667137 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 384 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Nottingham, UK : Angry Robot, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Since time began, the Grakhul--immortal servants of the gods--have taken human sacrifices to keep the world in balance and the gods appeased. When the choose the family of warrior Brogan McTyre, everything changes. Brogan begins the toughest battle of his life to free his family from their terrible fate. But when you challenge the gods, you challenge the very fabric of society. Declared an outcast, Brogan and his kin are hunted like criminals--but nothing will stand in his way."--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gods > Fiction.
Human sacrifice > Fiction.
Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.