The fallen / David Baldacci.
- 10 of 32 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
23 current holds with 32 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC BAL (Text)||35246000950723||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||08/21/2018|
- ISBN: 9781538761397 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 420 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
While Amos and his journalist friend Alex visit Alex's sister in Baronville, Pennsylvania, Amos discovers two dead men in a nearby house, but finds the police and unseen forces are stonewalling the investigation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government investigators > Fiction.
International crimes > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Memory disorders > Fiction.
Pennsylvania > Fiction.