Dial meow for murder / Bethany Blake.
- 6 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB BLA (Text)||35246000945194||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496707406 (mass market paperback) :
- ISBN: 1496707400
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
When the owner of Tinkleston the cat is murdered on the night of a gala fundraiser for Fur-ever Friends Pet Rescue, experienced pet sitter Daphne Templeton, to take the suspicion off of her own mother, must solve this crime before the claws come out once again.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pet sitting > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Mothers > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.