Under fire / Scarlett Cole.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB COL (Text)||35246000942696||Adult Paperbacks - Romance||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1250128447
- ISBN: 9781250128447
- Physical Description: x, 309 pages ; 17 cm
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : St. Martin's, 2017.
Hot, hard-bodied Sixton Rapp is a former SEAL who's raring to begin his brand-new civilian life. He and his Navy "brothers" start a security firm that offers the kind of services only a team of military-trained professionals can provide. But nothing prepared Six for his new client: an innocent woman on a mission to improve thousands of lives... unless someone takes hers first.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soldiers > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.