- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB HAR (Text)||35246000933208||Adult Paperbacks (main level) - Romance||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501150074
- ISBN: 1501150073
- Physical Description: 362 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Pocket Books paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2017.
- Copyright: ℗♭2017
|Summary, etc.:|| Dante Malcolm might belong to the Gravediggers in body, but his heart and soul will always belong to the next job. The rest of the team doesn't know about his alter ego because he made sure the information went missing from his file. So when the job he's always waited for seems like a possibility, he sneaks out of the country like a thief in the night, only to run into the only woman who's ever been able to match him in wit, and passion, for the job.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||International Criminal Police Organization > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Thieves > Fiction.