- 4 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC BRU (Text)||35246000933067||Adult Fiction (main level)||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781624167454 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Uhrichsville, Ohio : Shiloh Run Press, an imprint of Barbour Publishing, Inc., 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Despite stressful changes occurring in their lives, Lyle and Heidi once again open their Ohio home up to those seeking to learn about Amish cooking and welcome six new students who experience the healing hand of God"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Amish cooking > Fiction.