The night women / Sara Blaedel ; translated by Erik J. Macki and Tara F. Chace.
- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC BLA (Text)||35246000941680||Adult Fiction (main level)||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538759707 (softcover)
- Physical Description: xi, 418 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Grand Central Publishing edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
|General Note:|| "Previously published as Farewell to Freedom."
|Summary, etc.:|| "A journey to a new life or a prison of despair and death? A shocking murder on Copenhagen's idyllic streets and an abandoned child reveal a perverse criminal underworld that crosses international borders. A young woman's body is found on the street with her throat slit, and the media is clamoring for the grisly details. Detective Louise Rick is investigating the gruesome murder when her friend Camilla Lind calls. Louise assumes it is because Camilla, a crime reporter, wants to be the first to hear of any juicy new developments. Instead, her distraught friend reveals that her ten year-old son found an abandoned baby on his way to school. As Louise digs deeper into the murder and the mysterious foundling, every clue uncovered points to organized human trafficking from Eastern Europe, run by ruthless gangsters who won't hesitate to kill anyone who gets in their way..."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Danish fiction > 21st century > Translations into English.
Search for related items by series
- [Detective Louise Rick novel bk. 3]
- Camilla trilogy ; bk. 1.
- Blaedel, Sara. Detective Louise Rick novel ; bk. 3.
- Blædel, Sara. Camilla trilogy ; bk. 1.