- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB RIC (Text)||35246000941276||Adult Paperbacks (main level) - Romance||Volume hold||Checked out||02/27/2018|
- ISBN: 9781455540778 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 350 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Forever, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| As a single mother, Naomi Sullivan is used to doing things on her own. She's finally saved enough from working at the Cortez Ranch to buy a lovely home for her and her little girl. Life is going as planned. But when her high school sweetheart comes riding back to town, this self-sufficient woman feels something she hasn't felt in years: red-hot, unbridled need for the handsome cowboy who left her behind. Lucas Cortez doesn't plan on being in town long. Yet when he sees Naomi again-the gorgeous girl he never stopped loving-he's tempted to hang up his hat and stay awhile. He's already charmed his way into her daughter's heart, but he'll need more than sweet talk and roses to convince Naomi to give them a second chance-especially when she's hiding a secret that could change their lives forever...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Rocky Mountain Riders novel 2
- Richardson, Sara (Romance fiction writer). Rocky Mountain Riders novel.