- 4 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC EVE (Text)||35246000941219||Adult Fiction (main level)||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780008216894 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0008216894 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780008216870 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0008216878 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 313 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: London : HQ, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Gav and Lou move into the house next door, Sara spends days plucking up courage to say hello. The neighbours are glamorous, chaotic and just a little eccentric. They make the rest of Sara's street seem dull by comparison. When the hand of friendship is extended, Sara is delighted and flattered. Incredibly, Gav and Lou seem to see something in Sara and Neil that they admire too. In no time at all, the two couples are soulmates, sharing suppers, bottles of red wine and childcare, laughing and trading stories and secrets late into the night in one another's houses. And the more time Sara spends with Gav and Lou, the more she longs to make changes in her own life. But those changes will come at a price.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Betrayal > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
Neighborhoods > Fiction.
Suburban life > Fiction.