The immortalists / Chloe Benjamin.
- 16 of 28 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
4 current holds with 28 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC BEN (Text)||35246000944890||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735213180 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 346 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
If you knew the date of your death, how would you live your life? It's 1969 in New York City's Lower East Side, and word has spread of the arrival of a travelling psychic who claims to be able to tell anyone the day they will die. Four siblings keep their death dates secret from one another, but their prophecies inform their next five decades.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Fortune-tellers > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.