Touch of red / Laura Griffin.
- 5 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB GRI (Text)||35246000936375||Adult Paperbacks - Romance||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501162374 (paperback) :
- ISBN: 1501162373
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Pocket Books paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Tracers fingerprint expert Brooke Porter gets the call late one rainy night, but nothing prepares her for the gruesome scene that awaits - a young woman slaughtered within steps of her own door. The usual clues are missing, and Brooke knows right away it will take all her finely honed skills to catch an elusive murderer. Homicide detective Sean Byrne has worked with Brooke before, and he's like them to become more than coworkers. She's not the type to mix business with pleasure, but Sean has a way of getting people to open up. As their connection grows deeper, so does the mystery they're tracking...and they might be the next victims in the killer's sights.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.