- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB GRI (Text)||35246000914240||Adult Paperbacks (main level) - Romance||Volume hold||Checked out||12/30/2017|
- ISBN: 9781250084682 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 404 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Addison Turner has scripted a perfect future for herself, complete with a fairytale ending. She will become the name in doggie fashion design and live happily ever after with the husband of her dreams - and her dachshund, Princess, by her side. Just when her plan is on track and she's gaining recognition at the local dog show, Addison is hit with some Oscar-worthy drama. A group of prize-winning show dogs are stolen from under her nose, and she's stuck asking for help from Felix Vaughn, an infuriatingly hot bartender who is the exact opposite of Prince Charming.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bartenders > Fiction.
Dachshunds > Fiction.
Rescue dogs > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.