- 13 of 15 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB GRI (Text)||35246000913044||Adult Paperbacks (main level) - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765389497 (mmpbk.) :
- Physical Description: x, 339 pages ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, Published by Tom Doherty Associates, LLC, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:|| "When she glimpses a Hispanic teenager bound and gagged in the back of a van, small-town Wisconsin detective Tia Suarez, determined to find the teen, goes up against Gunther Kane and his white supremacist group, who are using forced prostitution to finance the purchase of weapons."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human trafficking > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Small town life > Wisconsin > Fiction.
White supremacy movements > Fiction.
Women detectives > Wisconsin > Fiction.
Wisconsin > Fiction.