Hunted / James Patterson with Andrew Holmes.
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB PAT (Text)||35246000913267||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781786530233 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1786530236 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0316430889
- ISBN: 9780316430883
- Physical Description: 140 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : BookShots, Little Brown and Company, 2016.
When former SAS captain David Shelley goes looking for an old comrade who has taken to a life on the streets, he finds his friend is dead. An MI5 agent contacts Shelley and arranges a meeting. All the signs point to murder, and the agent believes this is part of something much bigger. The only way Shelley can discover the truth is to put himself on the streets, and into the same danger that got his friend killed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Great Britain > Fiction.