Black & blue / James Patterson with Candice Fox.
- 6 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB PAT (Text)||35246000913259||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316399180
- ISBN: 0316399183
- ISBN: 9781786530165
- ISBN: 1786530163
- Physical Description: 144 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : BookShots/Little, Brown and Company, 2016.
Originally published: Great Britain : Random House UK, 2016.
A beautiful young woman is found murdered on a river bank, and Detective Harriet Blue is convinced she's the next victim of the worst serial killer Sydney has seen in decades. But the more Harriet learns, the more she realizes this murder is not what she first thought. And her own life might be tangled up in the case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Sydney (N.S.W.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.