- 2 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC GRE (Text)||35246000914471||Adult Fiction (main level)||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764219061 (trade paper)
- ISBN: 9780764230035 (cloth : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 406 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Wrongly imprisoned midwife Julianne Chevalier trades her life sentence for exile in the French colony of Louisiana in 1720, where she must make her way bearing the mark of a criminal.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Midwives > Fiction
Louisiana > History > Fiction