Behind her eyes : a novel / Sarah Pinborough.
- 13 of 19 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||FIC PIN (Text)||35246000897387||Adult Fiction (main level)||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250111173 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781250141316 (s/c International ed.)
- Physical Description: 306 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Flatiron Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Only two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. David and Adele seem like the ideal pair. He's a successful psychiatrist, she is his picture-perfect wife who adores him. But why is he so controlling? And why is she keeping things hidden? As Louise, David's new secretary, is drawn into their orbit, she uncovers more puzzling questions than answers. The only thing that is crystal clear is that something in this marriage is very, very wrong. But Louise can't guess how wrong--and how far a person might go to protect their marriage's secrets. "--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Fiction
Married people > Fiction
Psychiatrists > Fiction.
Secretaries > Fiction.
Control (Psychology) > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.