Die like an eagle / Donna Andrews.
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB AND (Text)||35246000949410||Adult Paperbacks - Mystery/Horror||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250130679 (mmpbk.) :
- Physical Description: viii, 304 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First St. Martin's paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2017, c2016.
"A Thomas Dunne Book."
Meg is Team Mom, and Michael is coach of their twin sons' youth baseball team, the Caerphilly Eagles. Meg tangles with Biff Brown, the petty, vindictive league head. On opening day, Biff's lookalike brother is found dead in the porta-potty at the ball fields. Since so many people think Biff's scum, it would be easy to blame him, but he has an alibi - and Meg suspects he may actually have been the intended victim.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Langslow, Meg (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.