Maverick / Lisa Bingham.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fort Nelson Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||PB BIN (Text)||35246000920015||Adult Paperbacks - Romance||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425278581 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0425278581
- Physical Description: x, 310 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Sensation, 2016.
"Bodey has always followed his own rules: live hard, play hard, and win big. But when his wild ways give him two concussions within a month of each other, his brothers lay down some new rules: no bronco busting, sky diving, or ATVs for the rest of summer. It seems the only pastimes not restricted are shooting competitions--and women"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.